Many years ago Eagle Brand
featured a recipe on its label for
I have made them many times
replacing the butterscotch bits
with more chocolate
(can't have too much you know)
A couple of weeks ago
I needed a fast easy dessert
so I went back to this recipe
but I made another modification
replacing the butterscotch
with white chocolate
and adding craisins
these are absolutely yummy
to make them:
CRANBERRY MAGIC BARS
1. Evenly pour 1 stick melted butter into 13 x 9 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle 1 cup graham cracker crumbs evenly over butter. I usually press the crumbs into the butter a bit, but you do not have to.
Evenly layer the following:
3. One 6 oz bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
4. One 6 oz bag of white chocolate chips
5. One cup dried cranberries
6. One can sweetened condensed milk
7. One cup shredded coconut
8. One cup chopped pecans
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20- 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting. I usually get 20 pieces from a pan.
Be prepared to share this recipe; everyone wants to know how to make them.